PRESENTED BY THE TOP CA PROBATE ATTORNEY
$238 ONLY $119
Click the link below to go directly to the C.A.R. page to complete the purchase
Probate certification by C.A.R.
An in-depth probate course which breaks down every aspect of probate from the real estate agent's and investor's point of view.
The good news is that a lof of what happens in probate is handled by attorneys. You don't have to worry about this part!
As a real estate professional, you only have to understand the basics of probate and learn some essential probate vocabulary. This way, you can be confident during your listing presentations as well as when dealing with probate attorneys and real estate agents representing the other side of the transaction or if you simply wish to buy the property.
The material is presented from the real estate professional's point of view but with the experience and knowledge of seasoned probate attorney and State Bar Certified Specialist, Paul Horn.
What will you learn?
Wondering if this webinar is for you? Any real estate professional seeking a thorough understanding of the Probate transaction and wishing to represent sellers or buyers in probate transactions, as well as investors looking to purchase probate properties, will benefit from the course.
Just a few topics that are covered in the course:
- The Purpose of Probate
- 9 exceptions to Probate
- Inventory and Appraisal
- Orders for probate and letters
- Different ways of holding title
- The sale of real property in probate
- Full authority vs. limited authority
- Which necessary legal documents are used in probate
- Factors affecting homeowner's tax obligations
- Estate taxes, Capital gain and California property taxes
- Parent-Child/Garandparent-grandchild transfer exclusion
- Change in Ownership statement – Death of a real property owner
- How homeowners' choices determine whether a probate is needed
- Various marketing techniques to assist with probate prospecting
$238 ONLY $119
Visit the C.A.R. website to complete the purchase