Probate Training A to Z & for Real Estate Professionals (TIGAR)
Presented by Attorney & CPA: Paul Horn
The most comprehensive and interactive probate, living trust, & conservatorship training for Real Estate Professionals & Investors in Southern California! Discover the least competitive and evergreen niche in real estate. We will cover everything from getting probate leads, understanding probate transactions, to protecting your commission in court.
NEW! Learn about the new law that goes into effect on January 1st, 2017. Under the law, Medi-Cal won't be able to come after your client's home, but they must know what to do and take action.
BONUS: Attend the seminar and find out how to get all probate leads in Southern California that need REALTORS or INVESTORS for approximately $0.06 per lead, without going to the courthouse. The probate leads contain:
- the address of the house that needs to be sold (or bought)
- the personal representative's address
- the personal representatives telephone number (if filed with the court)
- the personal representative is the person with the court authority to sell the house
- the type of authority the personal representative has requested (either limited authority or full authority)
- the applicable hearing date which grants the authority
- the value of the house and the mortgage on the house
- the beneficiary or beneficiaries of the estate
- the date the probate case was filed
- the name, address, and email of the probate attorney handling the case
- the probate case number
The leads are all delivered on an Excel spreadsheet on a weekly basis. The spreadsheet can easily be sorted or used as part of a mail merge process to easily contact of the personal representative.
Tickets are limited! For SBAOR members: please click the button below to reserve your seat!
Paul Horn Has Been Invited to Speak by Many Real Estate Organizations. Take a Look at Some Photos Below
What you will learn:
- What is probate?
- How is a home sold in probate?
- The Probate Process from A to Z for Realtors/Investors
- How to give your home to your children tax-free
- How does a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate?
- The Probate Real Estate Sale Process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
- The Probate Court confirmation and the overbidding process
- Appraising the Probate Home
- California's new law "Revocable Transfer on Death Deed"; new law for homeowners
- Protect and maximize your probate commission
- When and How to sell real estate under a conservatorship & living trust
- Using Proposition 58 & 193 to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of property owner
- The Benefits and Pitfalls of Joint Tenancy & Community Property Vesting
- Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title properly
- Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal?
- NEW LAW: Medi-Cal Planning Recovery & How to Avoid it — If your homeowners are on Medi-Cal, they MUST understand this law and take advantage of it! Often time, children are forced to sell off their parents' home in order to satisfy Medi-Cal reimbursement. This does not need to happen to your homeowners in 2017!
- Differences between Revocable vs. Irrevocable Trust?
- And Much Much More…….
What do REALTORS think of Paul Horn's Seminar?
If you're an investor, join us and:
- discover how to get probate leads;
- how to market for probate prospects;
- how to score properties below market value and under the radar of MLS.
If you're a Realtor, join us and:
- meet Investors looking to connect with Realtors like you;
- learn how to add probate to your listings' portfolio;
- learn how to keep all 6% of the commission.
Complimentary pastries and coffee will be provided!