About Paul Horn
The State Bar of California has recognized Paul Horn as Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate law.
In order to be certified, Paul was required to take and pass a comprehensive full-day written exam in estate planning, trust, and probate law. He was also required to demonstrate a high level of expertise and the requisite number of years of experience in estate planning.
Lastly, in order to become certified by the State Bar of California, Paul was favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with his work in estate planning, trust, and probate.
Any attorney can say they practice a specific field of law, but how can you be assured that they really do?
Some attorneys only "dabble" in Estate Planning which can be ineffective and even dangerous. The State Bar of California, the certifying authority for attorneys, developed a “certified specialist” program so that it is easier for you know that you are hiring someone who is an expert in their field. The State Bar of California certifies certain attorneys as Specialists in Estate Planning to help the public identify attorneys who have demonstrated proficiency in this specialized area of law.
Any licensed attorney can practice in estate planning, but only a small percentage of attorneys are certified as specialists by the State Bar of California. In fact, less than 1% of all lawyers in California have been certified as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law.
Paul brings to his clients a unique expertise and insights gained from being both a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law and a board-certified public accountant (CPA).
He is admitted to practice law in the United Sates Federal District Court or the Central District of Calfornia, and in all California state courts. Paul is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, NAELA, CANHR, Wealth Counsel and Elder Counsel.
Paul is a distinguished speaker on probate, trust, asset protection, and real estate issues to trade associations, banks, attorneys, and the general public.
Below are some of the real estate firms and professional organizations who had invited Paul Horn to teach his probate seminar. Call 800-308-7076 if you're interested in hosting the seminar in your office!
- Century 21
- Bank of America
- Keller Williams
- Coldwell Bankers
- NAHREP - Montebello South LA Chapter
- NAHREP - San Fernando Valley Chapter
- AREAA - Orange County Chapter
- AREAA - Los Angeles Chapter
- AREAA - Inland Empire Chapter
- NAREB - OC Chapter
- Pacific West Association of REALTORS
- South Bay Association of REALTORS
- Beverly Hills/Greater LA Association of REALTORS
- Inland Valleys Association of REALTORS
- The Inland Gateway Association of REALTORS
- West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS
- Downey Association of REALTORS
- East Valley Association of REALTORS
- Arcadia Association of REALTORS
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers San Fernando Valley
- Rodeo Realty
- Evergreen Realty
- Realty Executives
- First Team Real Estate
- Excellence Real Estate
- Consolidated Board of Realtists
- Realty One Group
- Orange County Association of REALTORS
- Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate
Office Locations & Service Areas
11404 South Street